What is Look Up and Beyond?
Look Up and Beyond is a collaborative project, founded by Naeema Yaqoob Sajid and Diversity+. Its goals are simple:
- to deeply study and better understand the limitations faced by women in the legal industry and beyond
- to work side by side with organisations to implement solutions to break down the barriers that affect female progression and retention.
Look Up and Beyond provides a gathering point for organisations to dedicate time and effort to achieving a better gender balance in the Scottish legal industry. Together, we will listen, raise awareness, challenge mindsets and ultimately remove obstacles piece by piece.
How can you help?
Projects like these only exist with help from people like you.
If you want to help support Look Up and Beyond, we are looking for organisations and firms to help with:
- Annual sponsorship to help fund our activities
- Collaboration for LUAB events
- Sharing your knowledge and raising awareness
To learn more about us, please download our brochure.